Our PAT Testing Price Policy
The complete PAT test includes, where applicable:
- Visual inspection of the equipment for damage
- Physically checking the connection plug wiring and fuse
- Using the PAT Testing machine to check the equipment earth and insulation
- Labelling of equipment tested
- Recording of equipment for certification
We forward you a file copy of your certificate in pdf format and retain a copy for our records.
Our basic charge for carrying out a PAT test on an item of electrical equipment is 99p.
We have a minimum call out fee of £75.00 for areas within a 20 mile radius of Milton Keynes, and this includes the testing of up to 50 items. Small repairs and changing fuses are included in our unit pricing. We also carry a small range of essential electrical replacements to ensure business continuity.
Included in our PAT testing is a microwave leakage test if required.
As an added bonus for DJ’s and musicians: while we test your electrical gear, you can use our cable tester to check your microphone and other audio leads.
All our prices are subject to VAT at the current standard rate.