J19 Testing – PAT safety testing for your Portable Appliances in Beds, Herts and Bucks
PAT Testing for busy businesses in the Milton Keynes area
If you run a business you are legally required to ensure the safety of your employees, customers and members of the public.
“Portable Appliance Testing” or “PAT”, which involves a visual inspection and specific testing by a qualified Tester, is now a recognised method of ensuring that your electrical appliances and equipment are safe to use. Routine testing and certification also serves to demonstrate due diligence and your concern for the safety of your staff and others.
We are an independent PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) company, based in Milton Keynes.
- Thorough examination of your electrical appliances to IET standards by a City & Guilds 2377-12 qualified tester;
- PAT testing on your premises;
- A competitive and transparent pricing structure;
- Fast processing of the results of your test to issue the certificate;
- Minor repairs carried out on the spot and a free re-test;
- Flexible timing to suit your business and eliminate or minimise disruption to your staff or business at no extra cost;
- Emergency testing as required.
To discuss your requirements please call us today on 01908 644673, 07802 627928 or send us an email.